Diagnostics + Solutions
Our Workplace Health program is based on scientific data which is preventative in its design will prove far more impactful by greatly reducing or eliminating the employee exposure to health risks in the facility.
The foundation of our facility health program and design is data-driven by diagnostics and measurement tools, including ATP hygiene monitoring systems, UV tracing and imaging, and IAQ meters. The scientific data gathered by our Well Accredited Professionals is reviewed and analyzed with our clients, and those results drive our recommendations for the frequency and type of services necessary to produce tangible evidence of a facility’s health conditions.
We test and measure the health of facility surfaces in support of our belief that Facility Directors prefer to “trust but verify” the conditions and effectiveness of their facility health services. Unlike other companies that may promote a certain chemistry or process for maintaining the health of a facility, at DFS we rely on scientific data to drive all our service solutions.
The elements and benefits of a proactive facility health program include the following:
- Preventative measures designed to safeguard employee health
- Evidence-based approach to confirming efficacy (“trust but verify”)
- Conform with all leading industry standards
- Alleviate employee concerns for workplace health exposure
- Avoid business disruptions
- Reduce health care costs
- Reduce employee absenteeism and increase productivity
- Improve employee morale, recruitment, and retention